Are you planning to lose your overweight? And for doing this, the juice is the best friend! You have to take liquid for several times in a day to get a fit body instead of taking fatty foods. And to make the juice in an analog system is too much pain. Again, the juice is a regular drink to take at breakfast, and we need to make it every day. Some people use blender to make the sauce, but it is also not perfect to make juice.
To solve this problem, we are here with 10 best juicers. You can select any of these and can make juice smartly and efficiently. All our selected juicers are well researched and best than others.
The Best Juicer in 2020 – Editor choice
So let’s see the details review of best juicer and buyer guide:
1. Breville BJS700SIL Slow Juicer
The Breville Juicer is one of the most popular juicer on the market. What make this juicers so wonderful is the amount of power delivered. It is virtually impossible for this juicer to become stuck no matter what type of vegetable or fruit you stick to it.
The Breville BJS700SIL slow Juicer has been through some changes that make this product amazingly ease to use and clean. Brandname Breville promotes high performance and elegance which make it one of the best sellers in the US kitchen appliance market.
Overall, the Breville Juicer has forward and reverse control switch, weighs 12 pounds, and the juicer is accompanied with a 10 year limited product warranty.
- Ultra-Quiet Motor (240 Watt)
- Extra wide feeding chute – 3 inches
- High juice yields.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Attractive Appliance
No products found.
3. Hurom H101 Masticating Slow Juicer
The Hurom Slow Juicer is a chewing sort juicer and the correct decision to take for them who needs large assortment in their everyday squeezing schedule. It keeps running at a low speed which will guarantee the quiet warmth and furthermore it will give little oxidation while pressing. It keeps up juices a wealthier taste keeping up the solid chemicals and vitamins well as minerals.
- Scrub-Free Cleaning
- More intimate design
- Higher Nutritional Value
- Durable and High Quality
- It is pretty quiet when running
4. SKG A10 Cold Press Slow Masticating Juicer
This SKG A10 Slow Masticating juicer accompanies a chute three inches wide at its mouth. On account of this full mouth, the juicer can suit extensive create. It takes less energy in the arrangement, cutting up and to deliver into pieces, and less time tidying up. We know that, the bigger the pieces, the harder to oxidize them. This juicer has such power to make juice from bigger piece and can provide more beneficial juice for you.
- More juice for pulp lovers
- Wide chute cold press anti-oxidation juicer
- BPA Free masticating juicer
- 20 pounds heavy-weight high-quality anti-oxidation build
5. Breville JE98XL Compact Juice Fountain
The Breville JE98XL 850-Watt Juice Fountain Plus Juicing Machine is a simple to operate machine with an extra wide 3-inch feeder chute to handle all your larger fruit or vegetable needs. Providing not only the power to get through it, but the ability to put them through the machine with little to no prep work.Through the use of a dual speed motor and a powerful stainless steel blade this Breville juicer can quickly and effectively extract the maximum juice from a variety of fruits and vegetables including melons, cucumbers, pineapple, apples or carrots. This machine produces approximately 8 ounces of juice from a whole apple in about five seconds.
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- 850-watt dual-speed motor
- 30% more efficient than traditional juicers
- Safety Features – Safety lock mechanism prevents unsafe operation
- 3-inch extra-wide feeder chute processes whole fruits and vegetables without precutting
6. Philips HR1897/34 Micro Masticating Juicer
Philips is one of the best manufacturers of varied electronic products and household appliances. They introduce products with updated features and technologies to provide its users with immense satisfaction. Philips HR1897/34 Juicer is a powerful juice extractor with extra large capacity, ensuring continuous juicing performance. This juicer can squeeze up to 90% of the whole fruit. This Philips Juicer is capable of extracting more juice with the help of its unique micro mesh filter. All types of fruits can be processed in this juicer without much effort. It is provided with an extra large feeding tube, so that you can prepare juices without pre-cutting the fruits
- It can juice soft and hard fruits and vegetablesr
- Easy to clean (QuickClean in 1 minute)
- It has MicroMasticating technology extracts up to 90%* of the fruit
- LED lights give you reassembly feedback
7. Kuvings B6000P Masticating Slow Juicer
This is our last pick and one of the best juicer ever from Kuvings. This company is manufacturing juicer for many years with name and fame. It works at a moderate speed of 60 RPMs, by utilizing 240 watts of vitality, to process different foods, from nuts to verdant greens and soybeans. Besides, it produces juice with a high dietary yield. You will get a rapid output after applying your juice materials. This is very lightweight and very comfortable to use.
- Using Kuvings's masticating slow system
- It has strong motor has a 10-year warranty, uses only 240 watts of energy and is practically silent
- Slow Squeezing Technology also retains heat-sensitive nutrients such as Vitamins A and C, and liver enzymes
- The slow juicer features a heavy-duty black strainer and Easy cleaning tools
- The Kuvings B6000P masticating juicer can efficiently process fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy to make a variety of juices, milk, sauces, marinades, even baby food
8. Omega J8006HDS Masticating Juicer
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer utilizes its compelling engine and twist drill to cool press a noteworthy measure of juice from even the most troublesome deliver. The machine is little, sturdily constructed, and is easy to use. The Omega J8006 is likewise pure to clean by hand and uses dishwasher-safe parts. The device can function as a pasta producer or central nourishment processor after all other options has been exhausted.
- Automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing
- Low rotation speed of 80 RPM
- Easy-to-use masticating juicer with a powerful motor
- 15-years warranty
- High juice yield; auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing
- Dual-stage juicing system; quiet operation; UL- and cUL-approved
- Easy to assemble, operate, and clean
9. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain
Breville conveys another raving success with its 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite Juice Extractor. Peoples like it so much that they have named it 2015's Best Mid-Range Model. Many people exceptionally suggest the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite, so how about we investigate check whether it's the right juicer for your requirements. It is as you expect. You will never get any trouble on it and there will no complain from you too after using this juicer.
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- 1000-watt juicer with two speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
10. Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor
This is another best juicer one. You should consider it and keep in touch. This juicer is very nice looking as well as lightweight. Most spending juicers have famously little parachutes that require slashing most fixings, and it is tedious. You’d effortlessly need to save 15 to 30 minutes only for planning time alone. The Hamilton Beach Big Mouth won’t expect you to do that in light of its full 3-inch bolster chute. Nourishment and Wine Magazine called it the 'Most Efficient' juicer beating any semblance of Omega, Breville, and the Juiceman Pro.
- 20oz juice catcher
- Extra-large pulp catcher
- 800-watt motor produces 1.1 horsepower
- Parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Full 3” feed chute – less pre-cutting needed
- Uses a stainless steel cutting disk and straining basket
- Comes with a cleaning brush to dislodge pulp from the strainer and cutting blades
Things to consider before buying a Juicer
Different Juicers offer different features and mostly it depends on how costly they are. Low priced Juicers will have lesser number of features in contrast to higher priced Juicers. Although, do not get fooled by the price and never buy a Juicer just because it is expensive. There are many Juicers in the marketplace that are costly for no reason and offer similar features when compared to low priced models.
Those of you who are wondering what are the major differences between cheap and expensive Juicers, Cheap Juicers tend to be centrifugal juicers which do not manage to yield as much juice from the product than masticating juicers do. If you buy a higher priced Juicer, it will last much longer and it’s maintenance expense will be low as well.
Size and Noise Level
Juicers come in different sizes and shapes. Always remember to select a Juicer of standard size as you do not want to select a Juicer that is too small neither a Juicer which is too big in size as it will be harder to carry and fit in your kitchen.
Next thing that you need to keep in mind is the noise level of a Juicer. Usually, the cheaper a juicer is, the more noise it produces. It is always best to buy a Juicer which works quietly even if you have to pay some extra bucks.
When buying a Juicer, you must consider its usability. A Juicer must be easy to use, easy to assemble and also easy to clean. There are many types of Juicers available and you should avoid getting complicated ones if you do not want to waste your extra time and energy on how to use or assemble the Juicer.
It is always a good idea to pick Juicer which is simple and is easy to clean. Also, some people tend to give priority to Juicers which have high speed of moving but you should avoid getting Juicers with faster speed. Juicers with slow speed produce high quality juice and yield more juice out of the product as well.
When it comes to yielding juice, it depends on different fruits and vegetables whether it is easy or hard for Juicers. Both high powered and low powered Juicers will be able to yield the juice of light fruits and vegetables. Although, only high powered Juicers can extract the juice of tough vegetables such as Spinach. It is always a good idea to get high powered Juicers and at the very least you should get a Juicer with 400W of Power. More power equals to more electricity bill but also to more quality.
No matter what Juicer you go for, always remember to check the warranty on the it. If you want to buy a Juicer that will last for a good number of years then you should avoid cheap Juicers as they don’t cover a long warranty period. Many powerful and costly Juicers even cover a lifetime warranty and you should definitely give a thought to these kinds of products.
You can choose and take any of above juicer without any doubt. All the above information we have shared is truly perfect and 100% right. We never allow any wrong information in our review. So hopefully you have selected one from above and going to Amazon to pick it.
Have a sweet glass of juice!
Last update on 2022-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- The Best Juicer in 2020 – Editor choice
- 1. Breville BJS700SIL Slow Juicer
- 3. Hurom H101 Masticating Slow Juicer
- 4. SKG A10 Cold Press Slow Masticating Juicer
- 5. Breville JE98XL Compact Juice Fountain
- 6. Philips HR1897/34 Micro Masticating Juicer
- 7. Kuvings B6000P Masticating Slow Juicer
- 8. Omega J8006HDS Masticating Juicer
- 9. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain
- 10. Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor
- Things to consider before buying a Juicer